Are you passionate about farming? Do you find yourself fascinated by various modern framing methods? If you are, then you are just like us, and we are looking for you. At uptheproduction.com we go out of our way to explore various modern farming methods and their impact on plat cultivation and food production in general. Many are times when the farmer who toil in their farms to feed the masses are ignored. Nobody is appreciative of the efforts they put to ensure the cities have food on tables. We are seeking to change that narrative. In that endeavor, we are looking for young people who are passionate about plant cultivation. We will offer an annual college scholarship to a young college student who can show drive and desire to improve the lives and operations of small scale farmers.
We want to create awareness about the work that small scale farmers too. Their efforts put together feed millions, while they make just a small portion of the society. The uptheproduction.com small scale farmers scholarship is part of our efforts to get closer to the farmers and understand their struggles, as well as try to help. We spend time exploring various farming technologies. It would be nice is that technology reached small farmers too, instead of just being a preserve of large plantations. The ideal candidate for the $1000 worth scholarship is a continuing college student, or a freshman waiting to join college. The college in reference shall be a 2-4 years accredited college. The student shall also have a good moral and academic standing. The winner of the scholarship will have shown zeal and strategy to tackle the challenges facing small scale farmers.
The scholarship seeks to identify tomorrows farming entrepreneurs. It is time more people started appreciating that farming is an entrepreneurship opportunity that has not been fully explored. The little efforts, drawn together could culminate into huge success. Farming is the driver of many economies around the world. It could change millions of lives if take seriously.
The winner of the uptheproduction.com Social Work Scholarship will get a reward of $1000. We expect the funds to be used for, boarding, tuition and other academic-related expenses. The Scholarship’s eligibility criteria are as outlined below. The winner shall be selected purely on merit.
- Applications accepted from (1st Jan, 2019) for awards the coming year
- Deadline Date: (1st March, 2019)
- Selection Date: (31st March, 2019)
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is informed and eligibility is ascertained
- Amount: $1,000
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Judging will be based on the quality of the submitted application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on the challenges faced by modern small-scale farmers.
- A continuing college student or a prospective freshman (to be enrolled (2018-2019) in good academic standing)
- Going to any 2 year or 4-year accredited college or university as a full-time student