Hydroponic plants are always great for our homes. They are easy to grow and tend to. They create a great ambiance in various spaces too. You need a hydroponic grow tray in order to grow hydroponic plants. The tray holds the water in which the plants grow. The water contains all the essential nutrients required for the plants to blossom. There are many types of hydroponic grow trays on the market. The best one for you depends on the kind of plants you intend to grow and other specifics of your requirements.
Shopping for the best hydroponic grow trays might prove to be a daunting task. Many people will not know what to look for in a great Hydroponic grow tray. You should not worry though. We took our time to explore various hydroponic grow trays, and compiled one of the best hydroponic grow trays reviews. The review will highlight the respective features, as well as the pros and cons of various hydroponic, grow trays that we have established are great. The aim if the review is to ensure you get the best hydroponic grow tray next time you go shopping for one.
Best Hydroponic Grow Trays 2020
|Viagrow Complete Ebb & Flow Hydroponics System||Check Price|
|Hydrofarm Jump Start CK64060 Hydroponic Grow Tray||Check Price|
|Botanicare Low Tide Tray||Check Price|
|Botanicare Tray, 3 by 3-Feet Black||Check Price|
|Living Whole Foods 10 Plant Growing Trays||Check Price|
|Fast Fit Tray Stand 2 ft x 4 ft||Check Price|
The Viagrow Complete Ebb & Flow is a medium-sized grow tray that can handle a good number of plants. The flood and drain kits come with all that you would need to get started on hydroponic plant growing.
- The kit includes 50-liter bag grow rocks
- It comes with Viagrow 211 GPH submersible pump black poly tubing
- The Kit features 25 – 1-gallon nursery pots
- It has a 40-gallon reservoir
- The tray has ample space
- It is strong and durable
- The kit comes with everything you need to get started
- The tray is a convenient self-draining system
- The try is heavy and not easy to move around.
The Viagrow Complete Ebb & Flow hydroponic grow tray is a strongly built, and convenient to use tray. It is a very resourceful tray for a beginner in hydroponics cultivation too. It is one of the best hydroponic grow trays amazon.
The Hydrofarm Jump Start CK64060 is yet another impressive hydroponic tray. This tray is ideal for very young plants or plants that do not grow very big.
- It features a 7’’ dome for big and tall starts
- It features 11″ x 22″ watertight base tray
- The tray comes with a 72-cell seedling insert
- The tray measures 22 x 11 x 8 inches
- The tray enhances germination
- It is strongly and robustly built
- It can accommodate many seedlings
- The base tray is watertight. The water will not spill
- The dome does not sit very well over the tray
The Hydrofarm Jump Start CK64060 does not fall short of much as far as a great hydroponic grow tray is concerned. It is a great tray to germinate your seeds on or to tend to the seedlings.
The Botanicare Low Tide Tray is a simple hydroponic grow tray. It is a small but very practical and functional tray. It has a couple of impressive features too. Take a look at some of them below.
- The tray features a Diagonal drainage grid
- It is a 3.5″ tall Low Tide tray
- It weighs 3.3 pounds
- It is designed for seedling and germinating seeds
- The tray is lightweight and easy to move around
- It is strong and durable
- It has a convenient self-drain system
- The tray is watertight. It will not spill the water
- The tray is quite small. It does not have much space
The Botanicare Low Tide Tray is ideal for someone looking to grow just a couple of plants. The tray is very effective in tendering for tiny seedlings or germinating seeds.
Best Hydroponic Grow Trays 2020 – Buyer’s Guide
The reviews above are meant to give you a better picture of what a great Hydroponic grow tray is all about. Before you settle on any of the grow trays above, you should consider a few factors. The factors include;
The size of the tray determines which and how many plants you can grow on it. Some trays are large and can handle many big plants, while some are small and meant for small seedlings. You choose the size depending on the kind and size of plant you intend to grow. You need to make sure your plant has ample space.
The trays above have different prices. The prices of the trays get to make the final call regarding which tray you take home. Take time to compare the various grow trays that are within your budget, and find out which one delivers the most value. You should be able to get the best hydroponic grow tray for the money you have.
The reviews and buying guide above should help you get the best hydroponic grow tray. Shopping for your best suited hydroponic grow tray should no longer be such a daunting task.