Growing weed has become a lucrative business venture for many people. Growing weed is farming just like any other, and it requires certain tools and a certain level of expertise. One of such tools is a carbon filter for the grow room. Do you need a carbon filter for grow tent? What is the best carbon filter for cannabis? You might wonder!
Wonder no more! We took time to compile a review of the best carbon filter for weed. In this review, we are going to explore various carbon filters that would be great for your weed growing needs. We have gone out to research and find the best carbon filters for weed. Read through the review and find one filter that would be ideal for your weed grow room.
|Carbon Filter ||Carbon Type||Odor Scrubber||Fan|
|Vivosun Air Carbon Filter ||1050+ RC 48 carbon||Yes||No|
|iPower Air Carbon Filter ||1050+ IAV Australian RC412 Activated Carbon||Yes||Yes|
|iPower GLFANXINL4FILT4MD8CTR Carbon Filter ||1050+ IAV Australia Charcoal Filter||Yes||Yes|
|Vivosun 6-Inch Carbon Filter ||1050+ RC 48 carbon||Yes||No|
|CoolGrows 4-Inch Carbon Filter ||1050+ IAV Australia charcoal||Yes||No|
|PrimeGarden 4-Inch Carbon Filter ||Coal Based activated carbon||Yes||Yes|
|Growneer 4-Inch Air Carbon Filter ||1050+ IAV Australia charcoal||Yes||No|
|Amagabeli 4-Inch Carbon Filter ||1050+ IAV Australian virgin charcoal||Yes||No|
|Phresh 701005 Carbon Filter ||RC-48 activated carbon||Yes||No|
|Vivosun CFM Inline Duct Fan Carbin Filter ||1050+ RC 48 carbon||Yes||No|
1. Vivosun Air Carbon Filter
The Vivosun Air Carbon Filter is an intricately designed filter that will work the magic in your weed grow tent. You weed plants require fresh air at all times, and this carbon filter will ensure the conditions around your plants are optimal. What’s more exciting is that the filter can eliminate odors and any chemical irritants that might affect your plants. It is a 4-inch filter with a 4 by 14-inch flange. It is an impressive small carbon filter for grow tent.
- It is a versatile filter that can be used in many different situations
- It is quite effective in eliminating pungent odors
- The filter does not interfere with the airflow within its space
- It comes with a free pre-filter
The filter tends to raise temperatures within the space it is placed.
The Vivosun Air Carbon Filter seems like a filter that knows its job. It is a filter that will certainly deliver on its mandate. The filter’s ability to eliminate odors is unrivalled. The performance of this filter is very ideal for a weed grow room.
2. iPower Air Carbon Filter
The iPower Air Carbon Filter is yet another perfect option for your weed growing needs. You can also use it to purify the air in your own personal space. The filter comes with an odor scrubber and has a reversible flanger. It is equipped with 1050+ IAV Australian RC412 Activated Carbon, which is the most absorbent form of carbon you can find.
- The filter is 4-inch long
- It has a life expectancy of 2 years
- It has a filter-life of 6 months
- It is quite effective in controlling odors
- The filter makes some annoying buzzing sound. It might not be very ideal for your personal space.
The iPower Air Carbon Filter is certainly a great option for your weed growing space. The buzzing noise would not affect the weed plants in any way. Its ability to purify air makes it a perfect option for growing weed. Weed is a plants that requires ample breathing space in order to blossom well. It is certainly one of the most impressive 4 inch charcoal filters.
3. iPower GLFANXINL4FILT4MD8CTR Carbon Filter
That name is quite a mouthful. The performance of the iPower GLFANXINL4FILT4MD8CTR Carbon Filter is just as interesting as the name. The filter is fitted with 4 Inch 1050+ IAV Australia Charcoal Filter, plus a system of fan blades that ensure the air around the grow room is perfect.
- The filter measures 4-inches long
- It has a removable flange
- It made of corrosion-free uninsulated ducting
- It is fitted with a controllable speed fan
- The filter does not deal with odor adequately
If you have no qualms about the marijuana odor in your grow room, the iPower GLFANXINL4FILT4MD8CTR Carbon Filter would be an ideal filter for your plants. As far as providing a cool environment that is free of toxins is concerned, this filter does not fall any short.
4. Vivosun 6-Inch Carbon Filter
The Vivosun 6-Inch carbon filter is a large filter with an impressive performance. It is a 2 in 1 filter that ensures that the air around you is clean and healthy. It would be the perfect filter for your weed grow room as well. The filter has a strong odor control capacity, and it does well to ensure your plants have the ideal growing conditions.
- The filter is strongly and durably built
- It has a powerful fan that provides a cool environment
- It is very effective when it comes to odor control
- The filter is quite easy to set up
- The fan makes a lot of rattling noise
For a grow room filter, you can be certain that the Vivosun 6-Inch Carbon Filter will not disappoint in any way. Your indoor farming experience will not be the same again once you have this filter in your hands. It is one of the best that you can come along.
5. CoolGrows 4-Inch Carbon Filter
The CoolGrows 4-Inch Carbon Filter is yet another top carbon filter that would do well as a grow room filter. It has Australia Virgin Charcoal Activated Charcoal that performs very well when it comes absorbing toxins and eliminating odors from the surroundings. The filter is also fitted with a pre-filter that ensures no large particles get into the filter. Such particles could damage the filter.
- The filter is very effective in controlling odors
- It is fitted with a reversible flange base
- It is a durable and long-lasting carbon filter
- It does not suppress airflow in the room
- The fan will significantly raise the temperature in the room
The CoolGrows 4-Inch Carbon Filter seems like an effective and efficient filter. You might need to supplement the ventilation system in your grow room when you add this filter. All in all, you can rest assured that the filter will be providing the cleanest air for your plants.
6. PrimeGarden 4-Inch Carbon Filter
The PrimeGarden 4-Inch Carbone Filter is a standard size carbon filter that is quite ideal for growing weed. The filter comes with a variable speed fan and a hygrometer and thermometer systems. The filter is also fitted with a 24-hour timer outlet that activates the filters automated ventilation system.
- The filter comes with a free pre-filter
- It has a convenient fan-speed controller
- The filter uses Coal Based activated carbon which is environmentally friendly
- It has the capacity to absorb toxins and odors from the air
- The filter’s horse and fan diameter are the same. They won’t fit into each other, and you’ll be forced to purchase an adapter for them to fit.
The PrimeGarden 4-Inch Carbon Filter does not lack much. It is a filter that will not disappoint when it comes to providing the ideal environment for your weed plants. We were quite impressed by the ability of the PrimeGarden 4-Inch Carbon Filter to deal with stinky plants.
7. Growneer 4-Inch Air Carbon Filter
The Growneer 4-Inch Air Carbon Filter is another top of the range filter that ensures the air around it is clean and healthy for any living organism. The filter does not fall short when it comes to dealing with odor. It also comes in a cone shape that makes full use of the activated carbon.
- The filter has a convenient reversible flange
- It has a 1050+ IAV Australia charcoal that is highly absorbent
- It comes with a free pre-filter
- The filter is very effective in eliminating odors
- The filter significantly raises the temperature in your room.
The Growneer 4-Inch Air Carbon Filter has pros that far outweigh any cons that it might have. Apart from having to ensure your grow room is well ventilated, you won’t have to go through any other hassles. The filter will ensure the environment around your plants is quite ideal.
8. Amagabeli 4-Inch Carbon Filter
The Amagabeli 4-Inch Carbon Filter is a standard-sized filter that delivers a great filtration performance. The filter is fitted with the best of activated charcoal made from Australia Virgin Coconuts. It is the ideal filter for hydroponic plants, more-so weed plants. The filter will ensure every stem of weed in your home is adequately catered to.
- The filter comes with an air scrubber that helps get rid of pungent odors
- The filter comes with a pre-filter that protects it from damage by large particles
- It is fitted with four inline fans for cool the surroundings
- The filter has a strong and durable construction
- The filter tends to choke airflow to some extent
The Amagabeli 4-Inch Carbon Filter is one that any serious weed grower would love to have. It is a carbon filter that goes above and beyond to ensure the air in the grow room is clean and healthy. It does choke the airflow a little bit though. It would be ideal for a grow room with just a few plants.
9. Phresh 701005 Carbon Filter
The Phresh 701005 Carbon Filter is a large 6 by 6 inches’ filter that would deliver great results for your weed plants. The filter has a riveted flange that ensures that the filter is secured properly in place. The filter boasts of a unique anti-air bypass system. It is without doubt one of the most impressive filters in this review.
- The filter has a long lifespan
- It has a cone-shape that allows optimal airflow
- It has RC-48 activated carbon which is quite absorbent
- The filter deals with air odor quite impressively
- The filter causes a significant rise in temperature
The Phresh 701005 Carbon Filter is a very effective filter that will provide an environment that would be ideal for any grow room. If the reviews we’ve seen other users leave about this filter are anything to go by, you’ll certainly love the performance of this filter. The carbon filter setup in grow tent is also made easy by the shape of the filter.
10. Vivosun CFM Inline Duct Fan Carbin Filter
The Vivosun CFM Inline Duct Fan Carbin Filter is an impressive combination of a grow room fan and filter. The filter works hard to purify the air in the grow room, while the fan ensures the temperature in the grow room is optimal. The filter has the Australia Virgin Charcoal that is highly absorbent and ensures all the toxins and unwanted particles in the air are eliminated.
- The filter is fitted with the superior 1050+ RC 48 Australian Virgin Charcoal.
- It is very effective in odor control
- It comes with a free-pre filter
- The filter is versatile and can be used anywhere
- The fan makes some noise
The fan noise should be something you can put up with if you need your weed plants to be in the best environment. This filter purifies the air and then cools it to ensure the environment is perfect for the growth of weed plants. It is a filter that is worth every single cent that it costs.
In conclusion, the carbon filters reviewed above would be ideal for all kinds of grow rooms. By this point, you should have found a carbon filter that would work best for you. There are several considerations that you must make to ensure you get the filter that would serve your needs best. Some of these considerations include the size of the grow room, the power of the filter, and the effect of the filter on temperature. We sincerely hope you will be able to find the best carbon filters for growing weed.
- 1 1. Vivosun Air Carbon Filter
- 2 2. iPower Air Carbon Filter
- 3 3. iPower GLFANXINL4FILT4MD8CTR Carbon Filter
- 4 4. Vivosun 6-Inch Carbon Filter
- 5 5. CoolGrows 4-Inch Carbon Filter
- 6 6. PrimeGarden 4-Inch Carbon Filter
- 7 7. Growneer 4-Inch Air Carbon Filter
- 8 8. Amagabeli 4-Inch Carbon Filter
- 9 9. Phresh 701005 Carbon Filter
- 10 10. Vivosun CFM Inline Duct Fan Carbin Filter
- 11 Conclusion