Flowers are beautiful, and they smell great. Everyone feels great when they receive a bouquet of flowers with an amazing fragrance. However, not many are quick to appreciate the works that go behind availing those flowers. There is a lot of effort that goes into growing and tending to flowers until they end up in your jar or table. One of the most tedious works involved in tending to flowers is trimming the buds. Trimming the buds with the hand can be tedious and excruciating work. Fortunately, the best bud trimming machines are always available to help make the work easy, fast, and efficient.
There are many types of bud trimming machines in the market. Getting the best one among the many types might not be a very simple task. Many people will not know what to look for in a great bud trimming machine, especially if they have never used one before. You might be wondering, what is the best bud trimming machine? You do not have to wonder anymore. We took our time to compile one of the best bud trimmers reviews. This is a review of various bud trimming machines that we have established work great. The review will highlight the various features of the bud trimming machines, as well as their pros and cons.
Best Bud Trimming Machines 2019
|Trimpro Unplugged||Hand-Operated||Bowl||Check Price|
|EZ TRIM Wander Trimmer||Electric||Hand-held||Check Price|
|The Centurion Pro Mini Leaf Trimmer||Electric||Automatic||Check Price|
|SpinPro Hand-Trim Manually Operated Leaf Trimmer||Hand-Operated||Bowl||Check Price|
|The Triminator - Industrial Trimmer System||Electric||Automatic||Check Price|
|The Clean Cut M-9000S Series Bowl Leaf Trimmer||Hand-Operated||Bowl||Check Price|
|Trimpro ORIGINAL Leaf Bud Plant Trimmer||Electric||Vacuum||Check Price|
|iPower 19-Inch Leaf Bowl Trimmer||Hand-Operated||Bowl||Check Price|
|iPower 16-Inch Leaf Bowl Trimmer||Hand-Operated||Bowl||Check Price|
|The Magic Trimmer||Electric||Handheld||Check Price|
|The Clean Cut M-6000S Series Bowl Leaf Trimmer||Hand-Operated||Bowl||Check Price|
The Trimpro Unplugged is a hand-operated bud trimmer machine. The machine is designed for instances where noisy power tools are not applicable. You might want to tend to the flowers in your apartment. The Trimpro Unplugged is a great option so that you do not inconvenience other residents of the apartment with noise.
- It has high-quality stainless-steel blades
- The blade height is adjustable
- The trimmer weighs 8.9 pounds
- It features reversible trimming action
- The trimmer is strong and durable
- The adjustable blade height makes the trimmer versatile
- The trimmer is noiseless
- The high-quality blades are sharp and efficient
- The leather fingers of the trimmer are always too stiff at first
The Trimpro Unplugged is a great option for your bud trimming requirements. It is more efficient and easier to use it than trim the buds by hand. It may be nowhere close to the ultimate bud trimming machine, but it is certainly up to the task. It is the best bud trimming machine at home.
The EZ TRIM Wander is a battery powered bud trimmer. The trimmer delivers a scissor trim precision and quality. It is a fast and efficient bud trimmer. The trimmer comes with some of the best features you will find on a bud trimmer.
- The trimmer has a bearing-mounted stainless-steel blade
- It is fitted with a high torque/low rpm motor
- All its parts are replaceable
- The trimmer weighs 19.3 pounds
- The trimmer delivers a precise high-quality trim
- It is easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble
- It saves on 60-80% of time and costs that would be spent on hand trimming
- It can conveniently connect to any wet/dry vacuum
- The trimmer is expensive
The EZ TRIM Wander bud trimmer is fast and powerful. It has a great performance and will help you trim loads of flowers in a short while. You have to dig a bit deeper into your pockets to get it though. That being said, it is worth every single cent it costs. It is one of the plant trimmer machines in the review.
The Centurion Pro Mini Leaf Trimmer is a top of the range bud trimmer. Do not let the phrase “mini leaf trimmer” fool you. It is one of the best bud trimmers you can get. This machine is very powerful, fast and efficient.
- The machine has built-in suction power allows for a very tight trim.
- The machine is fully pressured washable and easy to clean.
- It has a 1.5 hp leaf collection system
- The machine can 6-8 lbs dry weight (30-40 lbs wet weight) of material per hour
- The machine is powerful and fast
- It is easy to clean
- It has a compact and portable design
- It saves you a lot of labor costs. It can replace up to 15 hand-trimmers
- The machine is very expensive
The Centurion Pro Mini Leaf Trimmer does not fall short of much as far as a great leaf trimmer is concerned. It is indeed an incredible bud trimmer. Arguably one of the best, if not the best, in the review. You will have to pay a pretty penny for all its great features though. It is one of the best commercial bud trimmers.
The SpinPro Hand-Trim is a simple yet very practical and functional manually operated leaf trimmer. The bud trimmer has a pot-like design and is ideal where there isn’t a huge workload. It will enable your trim off the leaves by simply rotating a lever.
- It is made of high-quality medical-grade stainless-steel
- The rubber parts are made of food-grade rubber
- It weighs 13 pounds
- It has three blade options
- The trimmer is fast and precise
- It is compact and portable
- It is strong and durable
- It is quite easy to clean and reassemble
- The trimmer cannot handle a huge workload
The SpinPro Hand-Trim bud trimmer is designed to small-sized projects. If you do gardening at home, you are bound to find the SpinPro Hand-Trim bud trimmer quite resourceful. It is not that you can’t use it where there is a huge workload, but there are better options for such situations.
The Triminator is almost like the ultimate bud trimmer. This is the trimmer you need when you have huge loads of flowers that need to be trimmed. It is an industrial trimmer system. The system is designed to power through those flowers fast, precisely and powerfully.
- The trimmer features an automatic mist system
- The system consists of a very large drum
- It features a trim logic trimming system
- The trimmer features a resin repel spray system
- The trimmer is faster than many trimmers of the same caliber
- The automatic mist system enables the trimmer to self-clean
- The trim logic trimming system minimizes handling time and waste
- The machine is fitted with powerful IP65 rated motors
- The trimmer is very costly
The Triminator industrial bud trimmer machine is an investment you want to make if your size of produce is large, and the revenues match its cost. If that’s the case, it is one of the best investments you can make in your flower farm. It will save you a lot of costs in the long run. It is one of the best automatic bud trimmers. The bud trimmer reviews have it as a top-rated bud trimmer.
The Clean Cut M-9000S is yet another simple bowl-like bud trimmer. This kind of bud trimmers is designed for small-scale projects. The Clean-Cut M-9000S is a hand operated bud trimmer, with all the basic features of such trimmers.
- The leaf trimmer has adjustable blades
- It measures 19 inches in diameter
- It has a metal gearbox
- It has 1 stainless razor blade and 1 stainless serrated blade
- The trimer is robust and durable
- It is quite easy to clean and reassemble
- The adjustable blades make it versatile
- It has non-stick silicone fingers
- The trimmer cannot handle a large project
The Clean Cut M-9000S may be a small bud trimmer, but it performs amazingly within its mandate. It is one of the best mini leaf trimmers in the review. Its operation is seamless, and it delivers precise trims. You should consider it if you are planning to get one for your home-based garden. It is the best affordable bud trimmer.
The Trimpro ORIGINAL is a unique bud trimmer, whose design allows you to easily separate the leaves and the flowers. The electric bud trimmer runs with a 110 volts motor and delivers a powerful performance. Some of its features are outlined below.
- The machine works by vacuuming the leaves into the cutting system
- The machine weighs 35 pounds
- It is fitted with a tampered steel blade
- It has a leaf recovery system
- The machine delivers fast and precise cuts
- It is compact and easily portable
- The machine has a strong and durable construction
- The machine has a low noise operation
- The bud trimmer machine is expensive
The Trimpro ORIGINAL does not disappoint in any aspect, as far as a great bud trimmer machine is concerned. It can comfortably handle both small and large projects. It is an all-round trimmer with a very impressive performance.
We have yet another leaf bowl trimmer, this time from iPower. This iPower leaf bowl trimmer has all the essential features and deliverables of an effective bowl trimmer. Some of its features are outlined below.
- It measures 19 inches in diameter
- It has 24PCS of a black rubber strip
- It is fitted with a stainless steel four-edged blade
- It comes with a clear plastic top
- The clear top enables you to deliver precise cuts
- The bowl trimmer has a robust build
- The adjustable blade makes it versatile
- The trimmer is quite easy to clean
- The trimmer can only handle small projects
The iPower 19-Inch Leaf Bowl Trimmer is a phenomenal mini bud trimmer. The hand operated trimmer will enable you to precisely and easily trim your flowers. It is quite effective within its limits. It is one of the best bowl bud trimmers.
We have yet another impressive leaf bowl trimmer from iPower, the iPower 16-inch. The bowl trimmer is almost identical to the one above, only that it has a smaller diameter. They are basically the same model of bud trimmer.
- The trimmer has a 16-inch diameter
- It has a clear plastic top
- It is fitted with 2PCS special elastic steel cross
- The trimmer has a stainless steel four-edged blade
- The trimmer is very easy to clean
- It is strongly and robustly built
- The clear top enables you to ensure precise cuts
- The trimmer is lightweight and easily portable
- The trimmer can only handle very small projects
The iPower 16-Inch Leaf Bowl Trimmer lives up to the good name of the iPower brand. It might be a mini leaf trimmer, but it is quite practical and functional. Many people with flower gardens in their homes are apartments will find them very resourceful.
The Magic Trimmer is an electric hand-held bud trimmer, that is designed to ensure optimal precision. If you want a high level of precision in your cuts, the Magic Trimmer is your best bet. It comes with some very impressive features.
- It weighs 2.5 pounds
- It is fitted with 3 replacement blades
- It runs with a 115 W motor
- It has a speed of 33000 rpm
- The handheld design allows you to maneuver easily
- It is quite lightweight and easy to handle
- It is powerful and works fast
- The trimmer delivers arguably the most precise cuts
- You cannot use it on a large project
The Magic Trimmer does not fall short of much as far as a great bud trimmer is concerned. It gives you the utmost control over the process of trimming the leaves and buds. You are, therefore, able to cut carefully and ensure perfect cuts. It is the best handheld bud trimmer.
Lastly, we look at yet another Clean Cut bowl leaf trimmer, the Clean Cut M-6000S. This trimmer is quite similar to its sibling above, only that it has a smaller diameter. It is yet another great option for trimming your home-based garden.
- The trimmer has an adjustable cutting blade
- It is fitted with a metal gearbox
- The trimmer comes with silicone fingers
- The trimmer has 1 stainless razor blade and 1 stainless serrated blade
- The trimmer has a strong and durable built
- The adjustable blade makes it versatile
- The clear plastic top ensures you are able to make precise cuts
- The trimmer is simple to clean and reassemble
- The trimmer can only be used on small projects
The Clean Cut M-6000S bud trimmer may be small, but it is quite effective. It is one of the best mini bud trimmers you can get. It has a few misgivings, but its pros far outweigh its cons.
Best Bud Trimming Machines 2019 – Buyer’s Guide
The reviews above are meant to give you a better picture of what a great bud trimming machine is all about. Before you settle on any of the trimmers above, you need to consider a few factors. The factors include;
- Harvest Size
The trimmers above vary in size. Some are big and some are small. If you just have a small home-based garden where you harvest only a handful of flowers, you would not need an expensive industrial grade trimmer. On the other hand, if you have a large farm with tones of produce, the mini bowl trimmers will not do the trick.
The trimmers above differ widely in prices. Some go for as much as tens of thousands of dollars. Ultimately, you can only get the trimmer that you can afford. Take time to compare the various trimmers that are within your budget and get the best one among them. You should be able to get the best bud trimmer for the money you have.
The reviews and buying guide above should help you narrow down to your best-suited bud trimmer. Shopping for the best bud trimmer machine should no longer be such a daunting task. Get one of these trimmers and get to work on those flowers.
- 1 Best Bud Trimming Machines 2019
- 1.1 1) Trimpro Unplugged
- 1.2 2) EZ TRIM Wander Trimmer
- 1.3 3) The Centurion Pro Mini Leaf Trimmer
- 1.4 4) SpinPro Hand-Trim Manually Operated Leaf Trimmer
- 1.5 5) The Triminator – Industrial Trimmer System
- 1.6 6) The Clean Cut M-9000S Series Bowl Leaf Trimmer
- 1.7 7) Trimpro ORIGINAL Leaf Bud Plant Trimmer
- 1.8 8) iPower 19-Inch Leaf Bowl Trimmer
- 1.9 9) iPower 16-Inch Leaf Bowl Trimmer
- 1.10 10) The Magic Trimmer
- 1.11 11) The Clean Cut M-6000S Series Bowl Leaf Trimmer
- 2 Best Bud Trimming Machines 2019 – Buyer’s Guide